We want you to receive your gifts in time for the holidays! The mail stream is being hit with more packages than ever before – they're calling it Shipageddon 2020. Here's what you need to know:
Order cutoff dates for holiday delivery (USA)
- Dec 13 – FedEx
- Dec 16 – USPS First Class
- Dec 17 – USPS Priority Mail
- Dec 19 – FedEx Express Saver
- Dec 20 – FedEx 2-day
- Dec 21 – USPS Priority Express & FedEx Overnight
Because of the volume of packages moving this holiday season, none of the carriers are offering guaranteed delivery dates in December. This means that the dates above are guidelines not guarantees. Order as soon as possible!
* If your order is delayed, there isn't, unfortunately, anything we can do to make it go faster. The carriers are doing their best to get everything delivered, and despite the delays, packages are arriving, if more slowly than normal. We also aren't able to issue refunds due to any delays caused by shipping carriers.
COVID-19 Update: We are here for you! We're sanitizing like crazy and getting orders shipped out within the normal time frame, so you can order with confidence.
We do our best to process and pack up orders within 1-2 business days. You will know your order has shipped when you receive tracking information. Please keep in mind that we get back-logged during the holiday season and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our friendly Customer Service and we'll be glad to help.
We ship from Portland, Oregon.
|Ship Method||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Order Value|
|Flat Rate||$5.95||5-8 days||Any|
|Free Shipping||FREE||5-8 days||$75+|
|Priority Mail||Calculated||2-7 days||Any|
|Priority Mail Express||Calculated||1-3 days (guaranteed)||Any|
|FedEx Ground||Calculated||1-7 days||Any|
2 days (guaranteed*)
|FedEx Standard Overnight||Calculated||1 day by 3 pm (guaranteed*)||Any|
|FedEx Priority Overnight||Calculated||1 day by 11 am (guaranteed*)||Any|
* Orders placed by noon PST. Orders placed after 12pm, add 1 day to shipping time.
If you require a guaranteed delivery date, please select FedEx Overnight, 2-Day or Priority Mail Express at checkout. Orders must be placed by 12pm (noon) PST to ship out the same day. All other times are estimates only, not guarantees.
Shipping cost varies with the destination and shipping method you chose. Rates are calculated at checkout, so go ahead and put the items you'd like in your cart and input your address to see how much it will cost.
Shipping destinations outside the USA are ineligible for Free or $5.95 Flat Rate shipping.
Duties, taxes and other fees are the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees will be due at the time of delivery. If the recipient fails to pay applicable duties and taxes, the package will be abandoned and we will not refund the abandoned order, including any applicable shipping charges.
Shipping times vary based on destination.
At the moment, due to customs laws, we are unable to ship to Russia.
|Shipping Method||Transit Time|
|First Class Mail||1-3 weeks|
|Priority Mail||6-14 days|
|FedEx Economy||1-6 days|
|FedEx Priority||1 day|
If you think your order should have arrived but it hasn't, please check with your local post office. International packages are often held there.
Can I come pick my order up in person?
We don't have a storefront, and we can't accept visitors at our warehouse, but if you're in Portland and seeking some of our products in person, we recommend checking out out Boy's Fort or Collage!
When I click on my tracking information no information is available!
Please allow 24 hrs for your tracking information to become available on individual carrier websites. We send tracking info your package is labeled, but the carrier's website only updates once the package has been scanned into the system and their computer system has had time to update.
My package says it was delivered, but I didn't get it! What do I do?
If your tracking info says your package was delivered, but you don't have it, please do the following before contacting us (we don't have any more information than you do):
- Ask your neighbors if they may have gotten it by accident.
- Consider if someone else in your household might have picked it up or received it and put it somewhere unexpected.
- Look around at all the doors of your house (sometimes packages get left at a side door or porch, or fall off the steps).
- Talk to your postal carrier and your local post office to see if they have any more information. Nearly every time, your package is sitting at the post office, and they can find it.
- If you still can't find your package, let us know.
Your mail carrier has the right to decide whether or not it's safe to leave a package if you're not home. If your tracking info says delivery was attempted, but the package is undeliverable, you'll need to go to the post office to pick it up. Make sure to bring the note the USPS left on your door (or the tracking number), along with your ID, so the post office can give you your package.