Your cart is empty
Regular shipping has resumed! We are all safe from the fires.
We create stationery and lifestyle goods to celebrate science and inspire discovery, made with respect for the sustainability of our planet.
We all have the opportunity to make a difference in our world, from the products we use to the actions we take.
We have been certified for our sustainability practices at the highest level by the city of Portland.
• LED lighting powered by solar
• Water-saving faucets, weather stripping
• Reusable towels to dry hands and dishes, no disposable dishware in our kitchen
• Filtered drinking water faucet and no plastic bottles
While recycling doesn't absolve us of our responsibility to minimize our own waste, we can at least ensure that what we do produce is managed properly.
• In addition to the standard paper, glass and plastic, we take hard-to-recycle items like plastic film, small electronics, and Mylar bar wrappers to specialized collection centers.
• Food scraps are composted in our vermicomposter.
80% of our employees come to work by bike, foot, public transportation or carpool.
We offset the entire carbon footprint of our company's energy usage, shipping of our products and, business travel and employee commutes through a partnership with CarbonFund.org.
We integrate individuals with disabilities into our workplace through a partnership with the Youth Transition Program.
This program, offered through Portland Public Schools, helps connect companies like ours with young adults seeking meaningful, long-term employment.
• 100% recycled = less in the landfill
• Eco-friendly apparel