Anatomical Heart Graphic Tee
Need a quick study guide for that cardiac chapter? We’ve got you covered. This anatomically-correct heart is built with the labels of its parts.
Heather Gray shirt with black printing
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Can’t wait to wear this to work in the CSICU!!
I gave this shirt to my nephew, who is in medical school to become a cardiologist. Perfect! Ordering and shipping were simple and fast. Will definitely keep this site as a favorite.
I don’t remember what color shirt I ordered but I think I got the wrong color but my friend loves that color anyways so it’s a win win lol. Thanks for a great shirt!!!!☺️
I love the shirt! great quality
My second time to order this design. Great shop!
Perfect. Love it! Delivered as expected.
love it it is perfect
Looks just like the picture! Super fast shipping as well. Great gift.
I REALLY like this shirt. It’s comfy, soft, and the fit is true to size. My only complaint is that it’s a unisex fit, so the collar of the shirt was a little higher than I usually like but it’s not a big deal. Otherwise, probably one of my favorite shirts, I’m just not allowed to wear it during my anatomy tests.
Super cute but they do run a little small. I’m a size 8 and a large normally leaves some good wiggle room. This thing is more like a baby doll tee ♀️. Kind of a bummer. I’m just being careful with only air drying it after washing.