|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
I'm studying medical terminology and medical coding, and I found the cardiovascular system to be the most interesting, so this shirt was a definite must for me!
Yes but when I washed it the printed label with the size washed away.
Can’t wait to wear this to work in the CSICU!!
I gave this shirt to my nephew, who is in medical school to become a cardiologist. Perfect! Ordering and shipping were simple and fast. Will definitely keep this site as a favorite.
I don’t remember what color shirt I ordered but I think I got the wrong color but my friend loves that color anyways so it’s a win win lol. Thanks for a great shirt!!!!☺️
I love the shirt! great quality
My second time to order this design. Great shop!
Perfect. Love it! Delivered as expected.
love it it is perfect
Looks just like the picture! Super fast shipping as well. Great gift.