Golden Pi Math Graphic Tee
This Pi t-shirt features the first 1874 digits of pi beyond the decimal point printed in metallic gold ink.
Let the English majors quote Shelley and Keats! Let musicians play their Brahms! A poem can get old and a concerto can leave you cold, but Pi goes on and on without repeating. There is nothing more romantic than gazing deeply into the eyes of your beloved and reciting Pi until you run out of digits, for that would take forever... (sigh)
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.