Great Beards of Science Graphic Tee
Whether you’re the beardy sort, yourself, or merely a pogonophile, you'd look dashing in a Great Beards of Science Tee Shirt.
Back in the day, men not only had beards, they had whiskers, muttonchops, and great billowing tufts in the form of spikes, spades, rhomboids, or villainous twirls. (And let’s give a shout out to those ground-breaking bearded ladies!)
Yes, a hirsute individual could sport a veritable arboretum of facial hair, and scientists were among the most flamboyant and fashionable of the lot.
Now that we’ve witnessed the resurgence of the mustache (“the training wheels of facial hair”), the beard is the phenotype whose time has come (back)!
This Great Beards of Science Tee features many scientists who could rock a beard. Hurrah for those hipsters of wisdom!
Sir William Crookes (chemist & physicist)
Ivan Pavlov (physiologist)
Alexander Graham Bell (engineer & inventor)
John Tyndall (physicist)
Walther Hermann Nernst (chemist)
Gilbert Lewis (physical chemist)
Johannes Kepler (mathematician)
Thomas Henry Huxley (biologist)
Alexander Murray (geologist)
Ernst Mach (physicist)
Thomas Chrowder Chamberlin (geologist)
Leonardo da Vinci (polymath)
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.