Stay Curious – Mars Rover Graphic Tee
Curiosity guides humanity toward understanding, and in turn, toward progress. From the first time we touched space in 1946, to the footprints Niel Armstrong left on the moon in 1969, to the Curiosity rover sending back images from across the red planet, our understanding of the universe we inhabit has grown.
Keep pressing forward. Stay curious.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Thank you. The T-shirt is of good quality and original print designe
I was expecting the shirt to be cute, but I wasn't expecting how SOFT it would be. The Unisex XS is perfect if you're usually a women's S. Love it!
This shirt is fantastic! Very comfy and fits perfectly, high quality material, and the color in real life really does look just like Mars. I’m so happy to be representing my favorite little rover on this awesome shirt.
Awesome T! Have returned for more purchases throughout the year and recommend!