Silver Skull Graphic Tee
Whether you’re memorizing the names of the 17 sutures, 21 foramina, 14 facial and 8 cranial bones in the human skull or getting ready for your first day at a new job in the medical examiner's office, this ultra soft shirt has your back. Printed in metallic silver on a vintage black tee, this shirt goes great under a blazer or lab coat.
Ladies, consider ordering a size down for a more fitted look.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.