Perseverance Rover Graphic Tee
JPL's Perseverance Rover and its trusty compatriot, Ingenuity, landed on Mars on February 18, 2021, and then on April 19, Ingenuity made its historical first flight on the red planet. Each sol it spends collecting Martian data helps further our understanding of our world. Here's to science, here's to discovery, and here's to Perseverance and Ingenuity.
Printed on a super soft heather eucalyptus color shirt with a vintage feel.
Ladies, consider ordering a size down for a more fitted look.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.