Ocean Levels Graphic Tee
This ocean blue shirt features the names of the five layers of the ocean, each swimming with silhouettes of the creatures you might find there. From the whales and plankton thriving in the epipelagic (or sunlight) zone, to the starfish and tubeworms somehow surviving the pressure of 8 tons per square inch in the hadopelagic zone, the ocean is filled with a diverse array of sea creatures. Gift it to your biology partner or wear it whenever you want to remind people to protect the hundreds of thousands of species that call the ocean home.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Great shirt, exactly right size, super cool design. Got it last week and I’ve already worn it multiple times. Quarantine life!
Very happy with it! It was a present for my mother and both the delivery and the product are excellent!