Neurons Graphic Tee
This ultra soft cardinal red and gray tee neuron tee shirt will keep your synapses firing wherever your day takes you. Wear it during your neurology clinical rotations or for inspiration getting your neurobiology PhD thesis written.
Ladies, consider ordering a size down for a more fitted look.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Making a Point
I love the concept behind this shirt based on my work background and social circle. It's comfortable and creates a lot of conversation. The only drawback id the thread count. I sue a wheelchair due to childhood polio and the friction created by the back rest of my chair when wheeling can wear through a low thread count quickly