Heartbeat Graphic Tee
Brush up on your cardiac rhythms while you brush your teeth and then alight for the cardiac ward in this super-soft Heartbeat shirt.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
I love it. I'm a cardiac nurse, and sometimes I wear it to work on the weekends. The shirt is really soft, and the color is even better in person.
I was pleasantly surprised at the contemporary color of this shirt, along with the very fine fabric. I thought the heart rhythms might be hard to read against a non-solid color, but the printing is 5-star.
My wife is a nurse and works in telemetry. I got this as a gift for her birthday. She loves it! She lies the way it fits and the soft feel. She was surprised to see the heart rhythms on a t-shirt and knows them all! She put it on the day she received it!