Brainwaves Graphic Tee
As you go about your day, the neurons in your brain are busy making different kinds of brainwaves. These electrical pulses change frequency depending on what you're up to – while you're working or studying, you're making beta waves, when you put your feet up at the end of the day to just chill, you're rocking some alpha waves, as you slip into dreamland you're pumping theta waves, and while you're meditating, you're making delta waves.
This steel gray (matter) shirt is perfect for your cognitive psychology lab partner, your favorite neuroscience nurse or your brainy self!
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.