|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Very soft, true to size. Several compliments on it so far. Had a little hole in it, contacted customer service - fixed the issue right away
No tags — WONDERFUL!
The size/info tag is stamped onto the inside of the shirt (as opposed to a paper tag sewed in) and no longer do I have to feel itchy and panicked when tags scratch at my neck! Absolutely wonderful, worth the $ for that reason alone. Otherwise the material is soft and great, and the print has held up to repeated washes. Wonderful!
A gift for a budding female scientist
This was a very pleasant find and made for a perfect present for my middle-schooler.
Great Women of Science!
I love this shirt! I would have wanted more women of color, but I appreciate the effort, nonetheless.
It is so comfortable, it fit perfectly, and I feel so confident wearing it!
The design is wonderful. However the shirt is pretty thin/semi see through