Stay Curious – Mars Rover Graphic Tee
Curiosity guides humanity toward understanding, and in turn, toward progress. From the first time we touched space in 1946 to the footprints Neil Armstrong left on the moon in 1969, to the Curiosity rover sending back images from across the red planet, our understanding of the universe we inhabit has grown.
Keep pressing forward. Stay curious.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Awesome shirt and super comfortable!
This was a gift for my husband. He loves the design and the quality. He was also happy that it was tagless.
My son in law LOVES his Mars rover t -shirt! Great product at reasonable price. Thank you!
My aerospace engineering son really lives this shirt. Not just for the content but the fit and feel! I liked the design a lot.
Great shirt! Good length and the graphics were perfect
Love it! The receiver of this gift is very happy with it.
Sister loved this shirt, very nice quality. Fits good and soft
Great T-shirt, color and image.
Thank you. The T-shirt is of good quality and original print designe
I was expecting the shirt to be cute, but I wasn't expecting how SOFT it would be. The Unisex XS is perfect if you're usually a women's S. Love it!