Human Anatomy Graphic Tee
As a healthcare provider you sew up wounds, respond to the trauma pager, triple check charts, place lines, offer consoling words, hold hands on what might be the worst day of someone else's life – you make a difference every single day. Wear this shirt with pride the next time you're heading in to a 12 hour night shift, or to help you get through your next rotation.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
Yes My daughter was very excited and pleased.
This is a great shirt and both beautiful and comfortable. Barring any issues with shrinking/fading/etc that might reveal themselves in the future, this is a wonderful shirt I can't find any fault with