Atmosphere Graphic Tee
This shirt features the layers of the atmosphere surrounding our home planet. From lunar rockets in the exosphere, to the Hubble telescope and Sputnik in the thermosphere, to sounding rockets and the area where most meteors evaporate in the mesosphere, to manned hot air balloons and some high-flying birds like the rüppell’s vulture in the stratosphere, all the way down to the air we breathe as we go about our daily lives in the troposphere. Gift it to your astronomy lab partner, your astronaut-aspiring cousin, or get it for yourself to wear on your next flight.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
This is actually the second one I own, after the first wore out after a few years. Like the color and design.
This is a good fit - it most definitely looks better when worn. It's a nice addition to the wardrobe if you want something that looks nice but isn't eye-catching and blends into the background instead.
Very original and again, very fast delivery! Will buy again for sure!