Ampersand Graphic Tee
Ah, the infamous ampersand. Regaled by typography nerds as one of the most beautiful symbols, used by computer programmers to represent the binary operator AND, and found everywhere in printed media, this shirt celebrates the intersection of math, literature, and design. Perfect for coders, avid readers, literary fanatics, and designers alike.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.