Great Women of Science Graphic Tee
Celebrate these inspirational women of science, whose work helped push humanity forward. Wear this shirt to ward off failed experiments and unclear data sets – or pair it with a blazer and lecture brilliantly.
This shirt features:
Ada Lovelace – mathematician, programmer
Laura Bassi – physicist
Florence Nightingale – founder of modern nursing, statistician
Sophie Germain – mathematician, physicist
Elizabeth Garrett Anderson – physician
Alice Ball – chemist
Henrietta Swan Leavitt – astronomer
Maria Sibylla Merian – naturalist, scientific illustrator
Rosalind Franklin – chemist, X-ray crystallographer
Marie-Anne Paulze Lavoisier – chemist
Mary Anning – paleontologist
Marie Curie – physicist, chemist
Elizabeth Blackwell – physician
Jeanne Villepreux-Power – marine biologist
Mary Somerville – science writer, astronomer
Caroline Herschel – astronomer
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Portland, OR|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
I love this shirt! I would have wanted more women of color, but I appreciate the effort, nonetheless.
It is so comfortable, it fit perfectly, and I feel so confident wearing it!
The design is wonderful. However the shirt is pretty thin/semi see through