Forest Graphic Tee
Here's a shirt to show off your knowledge of trees. Use it to steer the conversation toward forest succession or native plants.
|Sizing||Unisex sizes XS-XXL|
|Printing||Screen printed in Oregon|
|Ink||Printed with water-based inks|
|Material||52% Cotton, 48% Poly|
|Dye||Dyed with eco-friendly, low-water practices|
|Fabric||Fabric made in the USA|
|Assembly||Assembled in Nicaragua|
Fit is: small. If you're between sizes, order the larger size.
Youth Tee Shirts
Long Sleeve Women's Raglans
Finding Your Measurements
The chest dimension is your chest size.
- Wrap the tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don't puff out or flex your chest, just stand normally.
The waist dimension is your waist size.
How to measure your waist:
- Wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline, between your belly button and the bottom of your rib cage (if you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline).
- Don't suck in your stomach, just stand normally.
I love these shirts - great designs, good quality, and very comfy. Glad I snapped it up before extinction.
This shirt is so comfortable and so so awesome. It’s fun to watch people stare at it and then silently judge them based on their reaction. They usually have 1 of 3 reactions; laughing with excitement, confused, or angry with resentment for their first failed class.
Not only is the graphic amazing, but this tee was soft right out of the box. The color is great with jeans, too.
Been slowly collecting "tree tees" since I started studying community forestry and this is by far the best! Fits great, feels great, looks great, and as a bonus, I learned a little mycology.
I love this shirt, it got a lot of compliments and it's super soft and comfortable!